Back to catalog
Brasil Santos is one of the most popular varieties of Arabica. Brazilian coffee is mostly famous by the lack of bitterness, moderate sourness, chocolate flavor with pleasant citrus notes. It combines strength and softness at the same time. Grains have light frying, Viennese. Suitable for cooking in an alternative way. We recommend for making coffee in jezve, filter coffee makers. The maximum quantity of acids and air remain after light roasting, that`s why chario, aeropress and kemiks has very saturated and bright taste.
- Origin: America
- Country: Brazil
- Region: Sul de Minas, Minas Gerais State
- Processing grain: Unwashed
- Composition: 100% Arabica
- Height of growth: 780-1350 m.
- Screen: 17-18 scr
- Harvest: 2018
- Taste: Level of saturation and richness of chocolate taste is intensified from weak to an average, with low acidity, fruit and nut smack, sweet, uniform taste.
Same day delivery
When ordering till 14:00, our courier will deliver the goods on the day of order. When ordering from 700 UAH - delivery is free
Warranty of quality
We carefully monitor the whole process and we are confident that you will get the perfect product
Freshly roasted coffee can not preserve the taste in 3 months after roasting, so we offer only fresh product
Also pay attention to: